20110207

some people just dont understand and could not accept the fact of reality , so what if you're picture taken is ugly. that's you right? you have to accept the truth. you come accusing me of posting inappropriate photos . i just cant accept the level of ur UNKAIFANGNESS. it's what everyone see, it's what you and I can see. I didnt do it on purpose. please lahh, sometimes people take photos of you looking nice, then you just wanna show the whole world that photo, when the photo is taken very naturally (without any nice angles and with you not faking infront of the camera) you get angry. please . get a life. I have a bunch of photos of you (face looking like the surface of the moon, double chin, big ass big boobs, scratching your hair, fat arms, sleepy eyes ETC) , why dont you THANK me for not posting them? please. seriously , get a life.

ps. i whitened your face using photoshop , and I wont tell you that you look horrible in the original photo cuz I treat you as my friend.

sporting yi dian lah ni, wo jie shou bu dao ni de xiao dong zuo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment